Music and Reviews from Clare, Limerick, Waterford and sometimes further afield

Monday, June 20, 2011

Peter D Walls

In Cork to experience some of the Midsummer Festival frolics, we were delighted to see and hear singer, Peter D Walls in Cork City last week and he kindly spoke to me following his bravura performance on Oliver Plunket St outside the GPO, and it was one of the highlights of our day in Cork

Here is my first audioboo interview. There are some technical glitches that I hope to improve on. You know it is Cork when you hear The Echo Boy in the background.


Interview with singer Peter D Walls in Cork (mp3)

1 comment:

  1. It is a year since I recorded this interview and I was delighted to see Peter featured in The Sunday Independent June 24th http://www.independent.ie/national-news/peter-goes-from-totting-numbers-to-belting-them-out-3147574.html

    ReplyDelete